Friday 3 July 2015

IDERA'S BIRTHDAY : BLACK KINDA GIRL


       Happy New Month guys! I hope this new month brings you all the joy and happiness you desire.

 Here's my  blackish look to my friend's younger sister (Idera's) 21st birthday dinner party. The beauty in the floor length neon yellow dress is the celebrant, Idera. Isn't she gorg?!




 

                                                                  (Birthday Girl; Idera)

(He meant to photobomb me, I turned around just in time)

Thank you all for stopping by...xxx

                                                                           OUTFIT
                                                                Top; Asos, Trousers; Caliendo
                                                                 Pearls; Old, Shoes; Asos,
                                                                           Clutch; Aldo




Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Idera is fab!!!! And you look so chic in total black... lovely hairstyle too!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are WOW :) Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. both looks are amazing!

    have a nice day
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and gold looks awesome together, that green dress is fabulous I am loving it.
    http://artadorned.com/
    I blog about jewelry and how to style jewelry with outfits, tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete