Wednesday 22 October 2014

MAKE UP SESSION : BM PRO


I had imagined that I'd take 3 weeks off  to just slum it and kick back but that hasn't exactly been the case, and I'm super grateful for that. It's been straight to work since my second week back and I've had some pretty cool experiences so far. One of such experiences was getting a make over by BM PRO, a make up company owned by international make up artist, Banke Meshida Lawal. I got to work with  BM PRO, while I was standing in, for the Creative Director of the fashion house I work for, in an Ebony Life Tv SS15 runway production. The production  was a segment of the network's fashion focus production and it was as much fun as it was hard work. I had a blast with the make-up experience and I loved the  process almost as much as I did the end result. My hair was by Motions Hair and it was an all round great experience.

 I'll be sharing some pictures from the production sometime next month on the blog. Enjoy the rest of your week!

 


 


                                                                     


      Thank you all for stopping by.....xxx



Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

4 comments:

  1. cooool*.*
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That shimmer of gold totally highlights the almond shape of your eyes!
    If you have a moment, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

    Xx-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!

    http://www.amillionpinks.com

    ReplyDelete