Wednesday 24 September 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK : THE ROUND UP

Morning guys! Now that Paris Fashion week has begun, I get to take a break from all the PR work for the SS15 collection (for the brand i was working with) geared towards Paris Fashion Week. This means, I'll be having a lot more time to re-focus my energies on blogging at least for the next couple weeks. My next entries will be on Milan and Paris Fashion weeks but first.... the long overdue round up on London Fashion Week ; Mary Katrantzou, Peter Pilotto and more!


                                                                  MARY KATRANTZOU






PETER PILOTTO










                                                                               MULBERRY






                                                                             


                                                                       
                                                                         GILES









                                                                             Thank you all for stopping by...xxx

                                                               




Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

12 comments:

  1. lovely outfits xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE.

    destiniblacque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWWO!!! Such a hot sizzling runway! LOVE the patterns, colours and the runway is hottt!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even decide; these photos are all so pretty! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many gorgeous prints and colors. And the shoes?! Some of those were a complete statement by themselves.

    xo Natasja

    www.alittlelavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore all the looks! My favorite has to be the Mulberry collection, I want everything!
    xo, Diana
    http://www.mytrendyheart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. just amazing

    http://amandachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were some truly beautiful collections, I think Mulberry is my favourite!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these collections!!!
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cool?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete