Thursday 6 February 2014

HAIR INSPIRATION

I tend to keep it quite plain and simple with my hair  and it's not because I don't love experimenting with a variety of looks, it's largely because I am incredibly lazy with my hair. Honestly if I had a resolution  this year, it'd be to pay more attention to my hair. So I went seeking for inspiration for my next look or series of looks, do I  Cut it, braid it, change the colour, whatever! I am ready for some kind of change and I wonder what look I'll eventually settle for. Whatever it is, i'm pretty sure you guyz would be the first to find out! Have a wonderful night..xxx



                                                     





                                                                                







                                                                           





                                                     Thank you all for stopping by.....xxx














Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Wow..... amazing hairstyle!!!!
    Great selection Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful inspirations. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa , These are beautiful inspirations and they would all sit your petty face, up which would be easier to maintain?
    I gate upkeep!
    XX. Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete